Floating Facebook Widget

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Life Monday - My Office

                                 MTM Logo

This week I am joining "My Life Monday" linky party hosted by  Beyond The Worksheet blog.
I love Lindsay's idea of sharing a little bit of our personal lives with each other!

Well, it's actually Tuesday. I did want to link up yesterday, but needed to take some pics of the office first, and it was too late and too dark...
So, here it is!

We just arrived home from school and my son went straight to the computer :) We kinda "share" it. Actually, he is taking it over :)
I don't like clutter, so I keep only a few things on my desk, such as a couple of decor elements, our family pictures and a notepad. 


All of my school stuff is behind these doors. This way noone gets to see all my "junk" (binders, textbooks, stamps, stickers, etc.) out in the open.


I bought this basket a long time ago because I loved how it looks. Don't you do that sometimes? I didn't know what I was going to use it for then. :) Later, I came across this idea (on Pinterest, of course) to insert empty toilet paper rolls inside the basket and fill them with pens and markers. Voila! Simple and smart!  


These binders are my pride. No, really, I put a lot of effort in organizing and decorating them. Each binder includes worksheets, tests, activities and projects. They save me a lot of time when planning for the next week of school! Everything is in one place and ready to go. 


My new school bag. I love that it even has a place for my water bottle, as it's very important for me to stay hidrated. 


I keep all my school necessities inside of this purse organizer. So convenient and no need to dump everything out of the bag in search of a pen or staples. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice and productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment