Floating Facebook Widget

Friday, January 31, 2014

100 Days of School and Valentine's Day Freebie

Yay! Our 100 Days of School celebration was a success! Thanks to Pinterest, I managed to put together a short list of activities almost in no time. I did try to come up with some original ideas, but the ones that I found were too adorable :)
We made some cool glasses! I used a  wonderful template from Scholastic. The activity took a little longer than I planned (yep, a couple of hours). Kids really took their time coloring their glasses to achieve the best results. They turned out great, don't you think? They even made a pair for me :)


I know, I seem a little tired on this picture. It was taken towards the end of the party :)

We made self-portraits "If I were 100 years old..."


No party will be complete without treats. I filled 18 sandwich bags with some candy and added colorful labels that I made the night before. 



And now... the promissed Freebie! Click HERE  to download it from my TPT store. I hope you like it! :)




Have a nice and relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment